Monday, September 15, 2008

Shintaroo's Welcome BBQ Party for his sister

I went to a BBQ party yesterday. I didn't thought of going at all, because of the weather and I barely know anyone there. (shy~~~ma~~)

But I went there at the end because Laurence doesn't want to be there alone! We din know who went until we arrived to South Perth. Surprise to see some familiar faces there. our classmates.



It was a fun day out surprisingly. I was pretty enjoy the whole time there. Although occasionally we will have some quiet moment.

It's different to be with a bunch of people who barely know each other. (we only meet once a week for 2 1/2 hours in Japanese class) The feeling is special and unexpected.


The lady in the middle is my sensei and the one behind her which stand on the right is Shintaroo

These are the funny photos that I asked them to pose :P A Big LOVE to Sensei and the Shining stars movement for her. Haha
It's fun to be funny sometimes :)

I love unexpected moments. Tanoshii Desu~

1 comment:

ching∞ said...

you looked like you had a great time! taihen ureshii desu ne? ;)