Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year Resolutions...

I've been observing people and thinking for quite some time..
I think it's time for me to change to be a better person.
Changing my attitude.
Put away negative thoughts.
It's just making me a sad and worry person. Life is short. No time for those, right! No matter what, who, where, when & how, I must train myself to be a patient and understanding person.

Anyway! My 2009 Resolution will start really soon..

1. Be Tolerant
2. Be Patient
3. Be Nice
4. Be Positive
5. Be Generous
6. Be Forgiving
7. Be Smart
8. Be Quiet in the right time.

I think that's it atm... hehehe..

Happy New Year to you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should add a "...to my B." for the first 6 resolutions. Eg. "5. Be Generous to my B"

Jo Serwey said...

ahhaha.. dream k dream! :P