Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fortune Telling....

I went to see a Vietnamese fortune teller today.
I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time.
I've asked about my family & my future.
I will have quite a good life in the future, she said. But
I will not be having a lucky 2009 but my family will have a good 2009.
I'm glad to know that my family is gonna be okay.
I will receive some good news from them this year maybe? Hopefully
I was told that my family loves me and worried about me a lot but
I was a stubborn kid. (At least I love them a lot too!)
I have to wear more yellow clothing, any yellow accessories and must wear a 24k gold ring.

Anybody got a spare golden ring?
Like the one in The Lord of The Rings.

The one Ring of Power:
One Ring to rule them all.
One Ring to find them.
One Ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness, bind them.

Yes, I could use some power... :)

No comments: