Friday, April 3, 2009

4th year Anniversary

How much we've grown together.
We've learnt about each other, we enjoyed each other's company.
04/04, 4th year is not a good number, but I can feel our relationship is stronger than ever.
Many things had happen, but we managed to overcome it together.
I'm glad that you came and picked me up with your bubble 121 and 3 mini stalks of roses 4 years ago. It always made me smile whenever I think of it. How lucky I am to have you in my life.
I'm looking forward for our future and new life together.
Happy Anniversary.



Thanks for the gift. I hope our life will be as colourful as Absolut Vodka Colors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo 4 years..congrats..marriages these days don't even last that long. how did u guys meet?

Jo Serwey said...

Met in the kitchen of a restaurant :)

ching∞ said...

Aaawwwwww... that bottle of vodka means a lot more than a one-carat diamond ring :)

Happy Anniversary J&J.. and wishing you both many more happy years to come *hugs*