Monday, November 2, 2009

Don't ask me why

As you know I am always wanting to go on a diet. Back to size 8 hopefully.
But somehow, I always end up with a stomach that never feels hungry.

This is what I had today.
9am : Peanut butter & Strawberry jam with bread
(because bread is expiring today)
1030am: A cup of Kumquat Lemon Bubble tea
12pm : Homemade Cabbage & Mince Pork Ball soup
1pm : Chewing Gum and Nuts (cuz I felt like eating still)
3pm : A slice of Japanese Cheese Cake & a Sausage with Mash potato sweet bun
7pm : 1 quarter of Roast Chicken, 1 quarter of Lemon Roasted Chicken,
2 Pieces of Cajun Chicken, a bowl of homemade shark fin soup,
1 big scoop of Creamy mash potato with coke.
9pm : Oranges

I didn't feel hungry at all the whole day, but my mouth is just nonstop eating! WTF.

5 comments:

ching∞ said...

your 7pm is indeed S.C.A.R.Y.

cant you eat less and munch fruits instead?

Jo Serwey said...

yea.. after eating those only realise there's no fresh veges! :P

jasonho said...

oh, u obese meh? its time to lock all the fridges and food cupboards.

Jo Serwey said...

the problem is not at home.. is when i go out or im in the office -_-"

ching∞ said...

start bring a box full of fruits.. a variety of them.. then you can munch and wont get bored.