Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hong kong day 5

Today went to a few places. To branded clothing outlet bought some clothing, it took us bout 3 hours to shop there.


Then we had some lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant.

Then the highlight of today, hong kong Disneyland! Got there at around 2.30pm n finish bout 8pm.


It was fun n not enough time to play everything!!! I have never been to Disneyland before, so today I was sooooo excited n hyper! I said wow in everything.
Shows, games and so many things!! I wanna go back there!
But I will go to the one in japan next time. Hehe


After that we went to Mong Kok to have Japanese food for dinner. It's call itamae sushi.


This Japanese sushi was fresh n yummy. Not very expensive too. They even do delivery!


After dinner, went to Fa Kei dessert place to have the famous durian dessert.


I had the glutinous durian dessert n it was good! Thick piece of durian flesh. Mmmmm...

Whole day out, now feeling soooooo tired. I better go shower now n get a good sleep!

Tmr will be free n easy day for us.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

jasonho said...

whisky wants burberry pls? :)

Wey said...

Fan ban burberry got la