Thursday, March 11, 2010

Food for me, Victoria Park

Found Food For Me online last week while me and Christine cannot decide what to have for lunch. We want something healthy and yummy :)

Food For Me situated along Albany Hwy in Vic Park. I went to their website and was impress and curious at the same time because they said I can get healthy and tasty food. Which is what I want! So, we went there :)
It's a cute lil tiny shop with friendly faces. Different kind of salad! Sandwiches, burgers, pattis, all very tempting. Especially the salad.. you can't miss it.
I had a mix of caesar and moroccan chick peas salad with Thai chicken patti.
I can guarantee it's yummy, not oily, I felt full after eating but I don't feel fattening at all!!
1 plate like this is only $9.50 and you can eat it all without thinking of yourself being a fat ass ;P


Food For Me on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

ching∞ said...

wah wah wah! learn to make the food you ate and come back cook for me? :p

Jo Serwey said...

might as well just bring u there and eat rite!