Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Zakka Box @ Beaufort Street

I went to Zakka Box on Beaufort Street last week to check out the shop! The reason why I go there is because I saw it on Lillian's blog!

I sort of know this shop sells Japanese stuff but just never thought that everything in the shop is from Japan!



I've spent quite a long time in there because I love anything Japanese! They were cute and creative! Zakka Box sells everything and anything basically. From toys to crafts, bags and accessories, house deco to kitchenware and more!



The Owner, her name is Yuka. She's really friendly and very helpful. :)
If you need anything from Japan but you can't get it in Perth, she might be able to help you to get them, but of course not something that is too difficult to get in Japan.

I took quite a few photos of what they sell in the shop! See below!



Art Masking tapes



Wall stickers, cute Rubber stamps



Who loves macaroons?!!?
Look!!



Now you can have macaroons sitting on your plate forever :P



These are the shirt iron on stickers.. they were really nice. You should check this one out.



Beautiful earrings and necklaces..



Bags..



Cute cups, plates and bento boxes.



Japanese Tea set



Cool clocks!

Of course I couldn't resist not buying anything!
See what I bought for myself!!



The masking tape for gift wrapping~



The Bookmark stickers. I figure I need one of this since I have always been using teared paper to bookmark the recipe from Masterchef Cookbook.



and some cute Food divider! Aren't they cute?? :D



Anyway, make sure you pop by Zakka Box and say Hello to Yuka!
Check out their Facebook Page too!

Shop 2/611 Beaufort St
Mt Lawley
Ph: 9227 6338

1 comment:

L said...

Yay!!! You popped by Zakka Box! Yes, Yuka is such a nice lady! Love the photos & the things u bought! MT Tapes! Enjoy enjoy! i fell in love with the shop the moment i first stepped in. lol..thanks for the mention... haha... :P