Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Brunch @ Tiger Tiger Coffee Bar, Perth City

I'm sure everybody walk passed this place many many times or even been there a thousand times! It was my first time dining at Tiger Tiger Coffee Bar after a thousand times of passing by! I was really happy that my cousin agrees to go with me because I wanted to try this place long time ago!



Anyway, this place is pretty cool! Lots of pigs around this place and I wonder why not tiger? haha Oh wells~ they are cute!



We sat inside because it was cold outside.
See Piggy!



Interior were really cozy and funky. Totally love it!



Me and my cousin is probably the greediest girls every! Our eyes is bigger than our stomach. For just the two of us, we had 3 dishes and 1 dessert! We were so so full but no regrets! :D because it was deeeliciousssssss!



Crab, Chorizo, Cherry Tomato Spinach with Lime Oil and Lavosh Chips.
I'm in love with this salad! No kidding, I actually miss this! Love the chunky pieces of crab meat and the salad has this little seafood-y taste, the flavour just so well combined. I can't stop eating this. Everything was fresh too!



CBLT - Free range chicken, bacon lettuce, tomato and mayo.
Yummy yummy Huge Sandwich. Lucky that we shared this haha. Nicely toasted bread and the mayo flavour did not over power that whole thing. Everything just right. Although it was a bit fiddly to eat, but it was good. :)



Asian Duck Salad with sweet soy dressing.
Generous serve of duck slices! A nice and refreshing dish, unfortunately, me no fancy onions. Too much onion for me :P I ended up asking my cousin to finish this. It's good though! Nicely cooked duck!

We were so full after eating those but we had to end it with something SWEET! That will only complete our taste buds.
Yes, we shared a Home made Brownie with mascarpone. Couldn't resist. :P



Good piece of Brownie and look at the mascarpone! Smooth and shine! :D
Probably because we were quite full, we were kinda hoping to have ice cream on top of the brownie instead of the mascarpone.

One more goodness! They are open til 10pm on Thursdays & Fridays! You can have a quite drink there! Bar open from noon!

Tiger Tiger Coffee Bar

Mon 7am-5pm
Tues-Wed 7am-8pm
Thurs-Fri 7am-10pm
Sat 7.30am-6pm
Champagne from 7am, bar open at noon.

329 Murray St, Perth
Ph: 9322 8055


Tiger, Tiger Coffee Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Jo Serwey said...

ahhahah i will eat all the piggies :P