Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lunch @ Malaysian Dining Delight, Bentley

Found this new place when me and my friends going to have lunch at Sunny Chinese Restaurant. We decided to change location since it's new! :P

It was quite crowded during lunch time but we manage to grab a table. 
Menu was quite huge. There are sharing dishes and individual dishes.
We went for the individual dishes. 



 My friends had the Pineapple Fried Rice, Seafood Kuey Teow with Egg sauce and Anchovies Fried Rice. Fried rice were average. It was nice for the first bite, then it kinda tasted bland after that. 
Maybe should go with other dishes for sharing. 

Seafood Kuey Teow taste good, down side was the sauce is a bit too watery.




Joe had Nasi Lemak.
It was probably the best dish out of all and I had the Weekend Special, Prawn Noodle.
Mine was average too. I was kinda hoping for a thick flavour of prawn taste. Ah well, I will try other dishes next time.


Other than that, we shared a bowl of cendol. It's huge isn't it??
Taste was quite good! But the ice was hard.. I want it soft and fluffy~~~
Cendol look like noodle. I don't know why but it was quite hard to scoop the cendol out. 


I like the Pisang Goreng with shredded cheese. 
Totally love the batter! Crunchy & light! I am always looking for this kind of batter for Fried Banana because it is the best! I used to have it when I was young and I couldn't find it anywhere else! So glad I found this!
If the banana can be a bit riper... That will be the perfect dessert! :D



Overall, food was quite good. Generous and not expensive. Although it is not the best but I think it's quite authentic.
Service was good too. I would go back again :)

We also found something fun to do in the restaurant!
A spinning plate!



I thought it was fun anyway :P

Malaysian Dining Delight
111, Manning Road
Bentley
04 24522486

Open Monday-Sunday
Lunch and Dinner.

Malaysian Dining Delights on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

ching∞ said...

read your blog makes me hungry only!! *&^%$#@!@#$%^ :p

Jo Serwey said...

ahhaha tahan je tahan~~~