Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Bella

*Just realised I wrote this post last year and didn't post it up! So there you go!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Have I show you my baby girl Bella Boo?

She is the best thing ever!

This is when I got her on the 7th Jun 2015. She was 1 year old that time.

 

Tiny little girl isn't she.

I never thought I would love a dog so much!!
I have dogs before but I never knew how to teach them or guide them. I just play with them whenever I like , like a toy. Which I feel so bad about now.

I remember when I was young, I really want a dog so badly, I kept disturbing my sister to go to the pet shop. nearly every weekend! She knows I really like the pups, so she got me a puppy. A very cute puppy. A yorkshire terrier. His name was Miki. He was my baby that time. Unfortunately, I left home and went to Perth to further my studies, and that was when Miki passed away due to a surgery.  :(

Anyway, back to Bella. I found her from Gumtree.

 

A family of 4 didn't have the time to take care of her and felt bad for her, so they decided to sell it to a better family who will have more time to be with her. *me me me!! *

So there you go! 


Bella has a nice bath and hair cut.



Bella sun tanning 


Bella waiting for me to open the durian. 

After a few weeks of training with me, she now knows around 30 commands. 
What a smart little girl! 






2 comments:

Darrick Rippetoe said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want? Ha-ha). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that’s been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! Graco Nautilus 65 black friday

Portal Game Mobile Populer said...

Hero Baru Mobile Legends
Build Item Sun

build sun tersakit 2020 terbaru
build sun terkuat
build sun paling sakit