Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 1st Homemade Cock Cock Rice!!!

I cooked Chicken Rice Today!!!!! It's my first time! I always thought it would be very difficult, but after cooking it, I find that its not difficult at all! It's just that there are a lot of things to do.. hehe

This is the 1.5kg chicken. In the Spa right now... hmm....^_^



This is the chopped Garlic and Chilli with a lil sugar and vinegar. HOT HOT HOT ;)



Here is the sexy chicken after her spa treatment. Dip in the icy cold water to have firmer skin~
then rub on sesame oil for skin treatment~~~



While the chicken was enjoying the treatment, I went on serving my second customer, which is the chicken's bf, the butter-ginger Rice.

First, I had the pot ready with butter and garlic.



Then, the Rice went in and I tossed it around and covered it with butter and garlic until it was golden.



Then the Rice will go into the rice cooker with a few scoops of chicken stock and had a spa treatment till it was nice and fluffy~~
I gave her a special offer, I put in the pandan leaves for extra flavour.. his gf is gona love him!



It's serving time!!!! I chopped up the Chicken and cucumber. Sorry, I'm in love with the chicken, so i murdered her! Just joking.. hehe..



Here is my chicken rice!! There's cabbage soup, chilli sauce, kailan with oyster sauce, and my plate of chicken rice!!!



I even tapao it for my lunch tomorrow!!!



Chicken rice ANYONE???

3 comments:

ching∞ said...

*gulp*drool*slurp*
wahlao eh, looks sooOoOoo delicious! I'll show mommy and papa your blog on your cock cock kai farn! hehehehehe!
yummy!
I'm only amazed that you can actually frying the rice and taking pictures at the same time! lolz!

Jo Serwey said...

skill man skill..
wanted to take the picture of the chicken when i'm putting sesame oil ahahhaha too oily d :P

Anonymous said...

My first home med cocktail has been sold to all parts of the world. The price of the product is lowered on the basis of the essential e elements and ingredients for the humans.