Monday, September 22, 2008

Pyjama Themed Party

I went to Cecile pyjamas birthday party Last Saturday.
It was great fun. I was kinda in the mood to be the photographer of the day! Taking photos and video non stop!



Cecile's house have this empty living room space and she had this brilliant idea of making the room to a bedroom studio. It was awesome. Everybody enjoyed it. Good job Cecile.


Cecile's Fruit Salad Bowl

Me and Joe arrived early to help out in the kitchen. I should say i'm just helping them to eat heheeh...



This is Kristy, Me and Cecile Pretending Stand Sleeping.
and yeah.. i know I look abit yeong sui.. I purposely did it heeheheh *drool~*



I love this photo the most... the colour, the feeling,.. the angle...just right.

Amazingly, I took all these photos by myself by using timer. I can be the director and the model at the same time ahahahah

I took heaps of "sleeping" photos, then it makes me realised.... I love studio photography!
I like seeing the smile on their faces when they look the photos. I like to suggest funny or nice poses to make the photo look lively. I like capturing the natural moments. I like to look back at those pictures that I've taken randomly and sometimes in those photos, I can see hidden message, mixed feelings from them, or I can see what they are actually thinking. It sounds creepy, but it's not really. The feeling is amazing..

Happy birthday to you, birthday girl :)


2 comments:

ching∞ said...

Maybe you could explore this and open your own studio! have to learn more lah.

Jo Serwey said...

HHAHAA its a very expensive learning process nehh