Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello kitty, sushi and fast eddy

Yesterday, Joe and I went to have dinner at Koto.



I had Tori Karaage Bento. I still prefer Karaage from Halu in Mt Hawthorn.



Joe had the Teriyaki Chicken Bento. Joe said the gravy for the chicken is abit too salty.

After dinner, we took a short walk to Icey Ice in Vic Park. Joe ordered Choc Chip Chiller and I played the Capsule machine. :P You know those machine where you need to put in coins, then you just need to turn the thing and something will drop down. I don't know what those call. But yea, the reason why i'm telling you this is because.... I got this! Hello Kitty toy hehehe.



It's a fortune telling toy. You just need to turn the handle and something will drop out, and that will tell you the percentage of luck. I know it sounds stupid, but its cute! Blek >_<



It's been quite a while since I last came here. Kinda miss it.



We just ordered drinks because we had our dinner. Then I handed this...



to Jess. A photo of sushi and a capsule of sushi.

No comments: