Thursday, October 2, 2008

Meeting up with Jessica Neo

My close friend from Uni came back to Perth few days ago with her mom for a holiday.

I met her yesterday after noon around 3pm at her grandma's house. She invited me into the house because her mom is frying yong taufu. While waiting for her mom, She passed me pressies that she bought from Malaysia!



She bought me a box of sushi making set, a "my job sucks" keychain, a Beef Pie book, and a Japanese lucky charm. So Cute!



This is the box of sushi she bought for me. At first I thought it was like a miniature clay-like ready made sushi. But it's not! It's actually a DIY cloth sushi that has to be handmade!



It's cool isn't it. Jess knows what I'm interested at the moment... hehehe.. japanese products and handmade stuffs. This is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

Then she gave me this book.



Jess: Hey look! Have you read this book?
Me: Er...no... ( I don't read novels dude....-_- )
Jess: It's very interesting!



Me: You know me too well.. :D


P/s: Please thank your mom for the flu tablet Jess, it's really good. Looking forward to see you again!

1 comment:

ching∞ said...

so the beef pie book is actually EMPTY?! ayo your friend no good la, should encourage you to read! :p