Friday, June 5, 2009

Day out- Dome & MOF

Y brought me out yesterday to Sg Wang and Pavillion to shop.
Before I started to buy anything, we went to Dome to fill up our stomach with yummy food.



Cranberry & Apple Juice



Chicken and Mushroom Pie



Fettuccine Carbonara
I miss Dome here, because they serve nice creamy pies and pasta, of course it's yum!

We had a nice a great time enjoying our food and talking crapz. Miss talking crapz. hehe
Then we head to Sg Wang to shop for clothing. I bought quite alot for myself and I'm feeling HAPPY~~~~

We head to Pavillion after that, then straight away, I pull Y to look for MOF (Ministry of Food)! A place that my buddy J brought me to 5 months ago. I love MOF. I miss MOF alot!



MOF serves Japanese style ice cream and desserts - certainly different from other ice cream cafes in KL. Expect azuki and macha and other typically Japanese ingredients.

I ordered quite alot for Y and myself. I can't help it! It's so beautiful and yummy!
All J's fault haha.



Tonkotsu Tuna & Egg Sandwich



Abekawa
Oven-baked Japanese mochi with Japanese soya bean powder and Hokkaido red bean paste.



Shiroi Nuts



and the Macha Kurian
Soft serve with green tea sauce, kanten jelly, fruits, Japanese dumpling and Hokkaido red bean paste.

I feel sooooooooo satisfied after eating these lots of dessert as my dinner hehe.. yummm.....
I'm gona miss MOF. Again.

No comments: