Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lunch @ Point 88, Northbridge

Point 88 is a newly open cafe/pool/karaoke shop in Northbridge. (nearby Potblack)
It was a huge place. The owner of this shop has good concept. Everything in one place is definitely a winner.

Hungry? You can eat there.

Just wanna have some games while you are waiting for somebody?
Pool/snooker/billard

Party? Celebration? Wanna yell or hand itchy?
A Karaoke room with a Mahjong table.

How about that!
It's a good idea until I tried their food.

Squid Balls

Seafood noodle. ( soya sauce noodle more like it )
I don't know what the heck I'm eating. This is like the worse of the worse!
They should just change the bloody chef man. FAIL! FIRED HIM!
Alright.. just chill... :P
Overall, entertainments was good but not the food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been to this café for once and it sure was an interesting place to visit for me. They had been serving the best and fresh which has been the demand of every customer.