Friday, July 24, 2009

Lunch @ Toto, Vic Park

It's Friday again! Me and my workmates decided to have lunch together at Toto's Vietnamese Restaurant across the road.
We have 1 person extra this time.
Dillon. (the one far right) He is here in Quokka for work experience for 2 week. Although I only known him for 2 weeks, from what I observed, he is a very quiet, willing to learn and a caring guy. Everyone agrees on that.
I manage to take some photos of my workmates except for Judy.. as usual.. she hides whenever a camera pointing at her. I should really get a spy camera...>:)

Christine: Yeeeeee~

Brooke is staring at some guy across the road and Tony is the model of the Quokka Newspaper. You will know why later.
To DJ, Im just joking :P

We had Fried Wanton and Vegetarian springs roll as entree.
Vegetarian spring rolls taste nothing impressive really, but the fried Wanton is awesome. Crispy wanton skin with juicy prawns inside dip with special sweet chilli sauce.

As main, we had combination omelette,

Satay Beef

Fried Kuey Teow

Sizzling Mongolian Lamb

Crispy Bonelesss Lemon Chicken with steam rice.
Overall, food was as tasty as last time. Toto has been really consistent on thier food. That is why it is always full house during lunch and dinner.
We enjoyed our time eating and crapping around unfortunately there's no alcohol on the table for Christine. Christine is a alcoholic!!! Maybe we should get some wine before we go to the restaurant next time!



Oh yea.. below is a filler for the Quokka paper probably for next week.
Model: Tony
Photographer: Christine
Designer: Wey2 (I know I know.. such a show off :P)

and Tony is the OH-WOW-I-SAW-A-HUGE-BARGAIN-IN-THE-PAPER model.
I can't wait til it appear in the paper.. it will be funny hahahha.


To To Vietnamese on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Devan said...

Haha you know Tony Watts?
small small world :P

Jo Serwey said...

ahahaha he is my manager :P
you know him?