Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lunch @ Walter's River Cafe, Bicton

I went to Walter's River Cafe for a lunch today.
I love that place so much because it is next to the river. It's a beautiful and relaxing place to go to on a nice Sunday afternoon.



Chicken Confeit
I heard from Joe that this is the best dish in the lunch menu and it requires a lot of time and effort to make it. This plate of chicken is really good. Nice, tender, juicy and crispy on the skin! I love crispy skin~
I know I shouldn't have ordered this since I'm on a diet, but I had to try it..!
I didn't regret it at all!! I will just need to restart my diet tomorrow~haha!



Thai Fish Cake
Special of the day. I love the fish cakes because it has Prawns, Scallops, Potatoes and Fish!
Yum yum! I know.. haha thats one expensive fish cake. It has all the seafood I love in it hehe..

I wish I live near there so I can go there whenever I feel like it!

Walter's River Cafe on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Franky said...

the fish cakes look nice... wonder if we could have something like that at home ...

wey said...

haha.. i bliv you can~ just ask. :P