Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blogger Benefits

After surfing around the net for bloggers around Perth/Australia, I found a website that mentioned 3 Australian bloggers that doesn't have a full time job but blogs everyday and they earn 6 figure salary. They are the Pro-blogger, Karen Cheng & Neerav Bhatt. How did they do it?Watch the video if you are interested.

I never knew that you can actually make money out of it, I mean.. alot of money! How good you must be to earn 6 figure salary by just blogging things everyday!?

When I first started blogging, all I did was taking photos of what I did/had, put a lil bit of descriptions, say something stupid and hit publish post button. At that time, I just wanted my family and friends to know what I did or how's my life here in Perth. As time goes by, I felt I should really blog about something more interesting, funnier or more opinionated just like Kennysia. He inspired me in a lot of ways. I was first introduced to Kennysia by my cousin Eileen about 4 years ago. Since then, I'm a loyal fan of Kennysia.com. Then about 2 years ago, I gotto know about Karencheng.com.au and I became a fan as well. I read her blog daily without fail, it's like an addiction. Recently, I found a blog from singapore. His name is Androo. He blogs about toy cameras, his family (especially his son, cute!) and photos that he took using different kind of toy cameras. It really fascinates me. I love photographs.

What are those 3 have in common? They have a high volume of readers from all over the world, have an opinionated mind, are friendly & sociable and they have different advertisers advertising on thier websites. How did they do it? Well, I don't know why, it just makes me wanna be one of them. haha. I know they have blogged for many years before they became famous. Sometimes, I do wish I can get like a thousand hits (okay I'm dreaming) in a day, but when I thought about it again, I rather not to have that because I might not be able to handle it well due to stressing myself out for blogging something interesting and checking my bloody grammer everytime.

A Blog really does help me to improve my english, my standards on things, myself and basically My Wey of Life. I can't imagine it if I stopped blogging now, I enjoy blogging, I enjoy telling people things, I enjoy reading comments that readers give me. It doesn't matter if they are good or bad comments, I just accept them and learn from them and I will appreciate them.

My Wey of Life would like to thank all of my family, friends and readers from all over the world for visiting my site. It keeps me alive. :)

4 comments:

jasonho said...

whisky asked me to tell u keep up the good work. and everyone else from home. :)

Jo Serwey said...

tell whisky to keep peeing in the carpet too ehheeh

ching∞ said...

hor.. hor.. i tell mommy!

hahahahhahahahahaha!

Jo Serwey said...

mommy will love it! ^_^