Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sorry.

To my Godfather,

You have been my Godfather ever since I was born
I am a very naughty child who never listen
and never care about anything or anybody
I'm now 27 and I am learning to be a better person
Starting to joke around and say something stupid to make people laugh
On the first day of Chinese New Year in 2008
I was joking around with you while we were talking
That was the first joke that I have ever said to you in 27 years
You pinched me on my face and had a big smile on your face

Today, I got a call from my family
They told me you have passed away
I was speechless
I was shock
I was glad that you passed away peacefully
I wish I can go back and pay respect to you
I hope you are well somewhere high above in the lovely sky


You were my one and only Godfather and always will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're okay x

I lost my godfather in August after he was killed tragically... I still hurt every single day. The relationship with have with our godfathers is a special one that can't be sought anywhere else.

You'll be okay. My thoughts are with you.

Jo Serwey said...

Thanks Erin, I really appreciate it.
:)