Thursday, June 17, 2010

Funny Frog

I did something a little bit stupid today hehe. (Supported by my colleague! Brooke :P)
The story goes like this.....

As usual, on a Thursday, graphics department will get all sorts of mock ads from the reps to be designed nicely so that the reps can show their clients. Sometimes, you get really clear cut designs and instructions of what they want but sometimes you just don't know what the heck they want us to do.

So I got this ad today call the Best Boys Toys Ever. You know.. bikes and stuff like that. The rep provided us with a piece of paper with scribbles on it. Scribbles that I thought looked like a frog. I showed Brooke and thought it will be funny if we do what they have requested!
and I did!



I think it looks really good! :P

1 comment:

Rachael said...

hahahaha! that's gold!