Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tea Time @ La Galette, Nedlands

La Galette is always my favourite when it comes to pastry.
They got the best fruit tart, almond croissants, petit fours and much more!
La Galette in Nedlands serve good coffee and crepes too! Now thats yum!



From what I know, there are 3 shops in Perth. One in South Perth on Mends St, One in Nedlands on Broadway and the first shop is in the Subiaco Market.



Today I got myself some Almond Croissants to give myself and Joe a little treat! So so yum.. ^_^





and how can I forget this?? The Macaroons!!
These weren't cheap at all! >_<
They were $2.50 each.



Are you hungry now?

La Galette De France Nedlands on Urbanspoon

7 comments:

fiery said...

not nice wan

SO DAMN SWEET WALAU

Jo Serwey said...

sweet meh!!! your mouth got problem :P

rumtum tigger said...

OMG I love their almond croissants!! and their coffee is wonderful! :)

Mandy said...

Hi Jo! :D

It's me again, if you remember. hehe i've asked you about Nobu the last time; my birthday dinner was great by the way :) wouldn't have made the decision so quickly without your opinion, so thank you!

Umm do you know anywhere in Perth where we can get macarons in a nice packaging? not like those in the plain white boxes... please let me know if you do and thank you :)

xx

Jo Serwey said...

Hi Mandy! Of course I rmb you! Haha unfortunately I don't know which place hv nice boxes for macarons.. But u can DIY your own box? Hehe.. If u need help let me know :) I can probably design a A4 cutout box template for u. So you can print n cutout urself n put ur cute macarons in! :D

Mandy said...

ahhhh! Why didn't I think of DIY-ing it in the first place! :D thank you for offering to help :D I got small cute boxes from the DIY shop! so all's good hehehe.

I hope I've said this before, but if I haven't, I love your blog :D I've been recommending it to friends too if they're looking for places to eat in Perth!

Anonymous said...

Hi My Wey, this review has resulted in me calling up my girlies and making a chocolate date at San Churros tonight…there goes the diet! Why can't I read about pastries without immediately needing to eat something naughty (oo er)! I was wondering if I could maybe get some help? I’m working on an app atm, and a part of the app will have bloggers recommending 5-10 places in their city to check out, I was wondering if you might recommend maybe a few places you love? I will put links up to your blog on the app and so far we have 2,000 signed up to download the app you can pop on here – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG93enNmdHRPOTVuUWVqOFJMUElibnc6MQ or email me on lauren@heylets.com xxx