Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[Photog] F. Power Station

Last weekend, I went to explore an abandoned building. It was an excellent place for me to play around with my camera. It's like a little adventure~ but with risk.

This building has been empty since 1985, but according to the graffitis on the wall, it seems like quite a number of people loves doing some leisure "painting" there. because there's lots of 2010 signs around :P



Because it's a very old building, lots of people loves taking photos and do some graffiti there. It's a huge and empty building with cool breeze from the sea, it's a great place to let your artistic brain work! Unfortunately, if you are unlucky, you might get caught by the securities. So, be smart.

Well, thanks to the "painters", the building is well protected by the paint. Keep up the good job guys! :P This will keep the rust away!

Anyway, after taking about 300 photos, after going through everything, I have chose those photos that I like. Maybe it's not the best, but at least I think I learnt something from it. hehe












I hope this building will be there forever! I love this place so much it's so beautiful!

2 comments:

ching∞ said...

hor hor! you scribbled something too! :p

take your wedding photos there la since you like it so much... :p

Jo Serwey said...

hehehe yea i did! must la rite.. so difficult to get in there :P

wedding? how to climb in with dress?? there's no door!