Friday, November 26, 2010

Nuffnang Christmas Blogger Challenge

This post is for Nuffnang Christmas Blogger Challenge!
So, Nuffnang asked me to pick out the best blog post that I wrote in 2010 and write a blog post explains why it's my favourite.
and here's the reason why :)







Click here to have a look at my book! If you wanna have a flip of my book, go to the bottom of my page, you can browse through it there :)



Click here to see the cards and HERE to purchase them online! Support me and the Cancer Council of WA - plus you get cute cards that are designed and handmade by me!



Now you know why this is my favourite post?
Although I’m now broke from making the cards, I feel really satisfied!
Happy that I have a bunch of friends that supports me
mentally and spiritually - and happy that Nuffnang is helping the
blogging community so much! Thanks Nuffnang! I will be a happy Nuffy forever!





Thank you Nuffnang for the encouragement
and here’s a MEDAL for you!

No comments: