Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[Photog] Wan Yee and Ming En's Prewedding Shoot

While I was in KL, I attended my friend's ROM.
I was asked if I could do a simple shoot for them on that day and of course I said yes! I love taking happy photos! It makes me happy! It was my first time doing pre-wedding shoot, to be honest, I struggled a bit thinking of poses and make them feel comfortable in front of the camera.



Good thing is they were natural in front of the camera! I was glad that they know what pose I want after just telling them one time! I think they should just do modelling :P The photographer will love them haha



Although the weather that day was madness hot but we still managed to get nice photos although with the harsh sunlight.



Don't you think my friend Wan Yee looks stunning and beautiful in every shot? I want her eyes!! Can I? Can I? hahahah and of course Ming En, her husband was really good at expressions too! Such a lovely couple. :)



They were fun, naughty, funny and totally easy to work with.



Congratulations to both of you!
Here are the rest of the photos :) Enjoy!




No comments: