Friday, February 11, 2011

Shopping in Bangsar

Bangsar is probably my favourite place to shop for pretty and cute dresses / clothes in KL.
There are so many clothing boutiques in Bangsar, I don't even have the energy to see them all!

I like to buy clothes from there because it's cheap and pretty! Most of the boutiques stock FREE SIZE clothing. Which fits size 6/8 or some size 10, depends of the cutting. Of course, there are some boutiques that caters to bigger sizes.

Today I bought 2 cute dresses from Blurry Boutique!



Colourful ribbon print dress. RM69
(Which is around.. AUD20!!!)



Kiddo looking dress. RM35
(About AUD10!!!) CHEAP!!

I wanna shop in Bangsar again!!! Maybe shoes~ bags~ accessories~ yay!

Blurry Boutique Sdn Bhd
No 6a, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru.
Ph: 03 22849628


Shopping~!

I know I've been quite slack in blogging! I'm just too busy/lazy with so many things and enjoying my holiday hehehe.. I got lotsa food places to blog about soon! Lets hope my laziness will go away soon hehehe CNY mood is good~!

1 comment:

BlurryBoutique said...

Heyya! Glad you love the dresses! We have new arrivals, come back and visit k.. :)

Love,
BlurryBoutique