Monday, March 21, 2011

Koko Black official Opening

Chocoholics rejoice! Koko Black has arrived in Perth!



The anticipation is over. Make your way over to Claremont Quarter today to enjoy a warm cup of gourmet hot chocolate or sample some of the finest chocolates Koko Black has to offer. Or perhaps you prefer to indulge in one of the 8 different sorbets they have to offer?


A viewing gallery for those interested in how Koko Black’s chocolates are made.


I had the privilege of attending today’s Media preview at their new salon and it was simply amazing. The interior design is bold yet comfortable enough for you to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. Even in the short time I was there, there were numerous enquiries from passer-bys as to when the grand opening was. No one could wait to get their hands on what I feel is arguably the best chocolates available in Australia!


Shane Hills, The Founder of Koko black


Kim Linssen, Koko Black’s leading chocolatier and chocolate master

I had the honour of meeting some of the important members of the Koko Black Team and was fortunate enough to be given some insights into the history Koko Black, their chocolate designs, their level of dedication and most importantly how their chocolate is made!

I even had the chance to sample some of their chocolates they had to offer along the way.



In addition to an amazing selection of Belgian chocolates and truffles, Koko Black also offers high-tea for those who want something more substantial.

The Perth salon is one of the few that offers their ‘Queen of Hearts’ high tea menu. I was truly amazed at the quality of their sandwiches as well (not to mention the outstanding crème brulee tart).



Here I am with Shane Hills, founder of Koko Black and Marian Syme, their communications manager. Thanks for inviting me along! I also met Devan from Bowl of Honey!


Some of my loot from today’s media opening.




So make sure you make your way there as soon as possible! You won’t be disappointed.


Koko Black Claremont


Claremont Quarter

23 St Quentin Avenue (inside Claremont Quarter)


Mon-Thurs: 8am-10pm

Fri: 8am-11pm

Sat: 9am-11pm

Sun: 10.30am-10pm


8 comments:

L said...

Look so good! i'm drooling all over the place now!! can't wait!

Jo Serwey said...

ahahhah you are so funny! I can imagine saliva all over your desk ahhaha kidding.
yes. have the Queen of Hearts!!! I wanna go there tonight again!! >_<

JiLyne ♥ said...

OH MY GOD! YOU WENT WITHOUT ME! :( *heartbreaks*

Jo Serwey said...

JILYNE: you cant go with me anyway bcuz I went there as a blogger and they weren't open yesterday :)
dun worry, we will definitely going there together! :D

JiLyne ♥ said...

:( you're so mean. cant you bring a friend with you? WHEN ARE WE GOING? :D

Jo Serwey said...

haha it's invitation only.
And I won't bring you! you will eat up the shop so malu!
when do u wanna go? haha

ching∞ said...

JiLyne.. IF Weywey is allowed to bring someone.. it will be mr werner and not you loh.. you have to QUEUE first :p

Wey, me veli veli proud of you! :D

Jo Serwey said...

dun worry je, will bring u there too :)