Monday, April 11, 2011

High Tea @ Rochelle Adonis, Northbridge

Last Saturday, I went to have a beautiful high tea at Rochelle Adonis with my 2 cousins, Jilyne and Eileen~! The shop look really pretty and really girlie too. :)



Beautiful settings, cute lightings and very friendly service!



High Tea is $45 per person, includes the two courses, tea and coffee.



First up, the savoury.
-Gazpachio with grape
-Baked ricotta with Cherry tomato & pesto
-Cucumber Sandwich



Gazpachio with grape was really nice. It's Jilyne's favourite!
Honestly, it was something different. I have never try anything like this before. Great combination and looks delicate.

Baked Ricotta was Eileen's favourite! Just nice in flavor. Not over powering and it melts in your mouth~



For the Sweets,
- White Chocolate, cranberry & Pistachio nougat
- Italian Canolli with chocolate & rose petal cream patissiere
- White Chocolate & mint mousse with chocolate sable
- Chocolate Sable, maple fudge & whipped ganache

The nougat was the best nougat that I have ever eaten in my life. Not too sweet and taste heavenly!

Italian Canolli taste really romantic. haha.. I know it sounds weird but try it!

Chocolate fudge was my favourite. Chocolatey and not too sweet! I wish to have that again!



Here's another Sweet, Rocky Road Ice Cream!
I'm not rocky road fan but this one is a winner! I love rocky road now!!! It taste amazingly yummm.. lots of texture, lots of flavours! Love it!





Of course we never forget to camwhore!
With my Fuji Instax!



and more~!



and this!



Taken with the huge mirror! :D

Bookings are essential and 24 hours notice with 50% deposit. Minimum 2 persons.

Rochelle Adonis
Ph 9227 0007
Wed-Sat. 10am-4pm
193, Brisbane St, Northbridge

Rochelle Adonis on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

L said...

look like a perfect spot for some girly catch ups! noting it down. :-)