Friday, April 29, 2011

Technophone

Look what I found in the drawer when I was doing some cleaning in the house!

A VERY VERY VERY OLD MOBILE PHONE!



It is called the Technophone! Wow.. it's heavy & it's huge! I was quite excited to find this phone in the drawer. As some of you might know that I'm kinda a "rubbish" collector person. Finding old stuffs makes me happy. Well, depends on what it is of course! :P



You won't believe it, other than the phone, I found the instruction booklet and 1 extra battery! Unfortunately, can't find the charger.



It was made in some time around 1992 and it is actually made by Nokia! GSM, made in Finland, and I found a SIM Card in the phone too! :D



Woah.. didn't know the history of Nokia was so long ago! Interesting~ ^_^

2 comments:

L said...

technophone! so cooL! haha! hopefully can find the charger then can try calling! lol!

Jeff Baker said...

Do you have a user's manual for this phone? If so, I would like to get a PDF of it. Thanks,

Jeff Baker
jeff.baker@mti.net