Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!

It's my workmate, Rach's birthday!
So for my last minute effort *ops!* I surprised her by making her a Happy birthday Triangle Flags in like 5 minutes!!! (okay, maybe 10 :P )

Create it on a A3 size from Adobe, print it out, cut it out (with Judy's help! hehe) and stick it on to a strip of paper that I have cut out before, then onto the wall at her desk, accompany with gifts!!! All in a rush!

and.. Look!!!!



I love it!!! hahaha

Hope she likes it too! :P
Have a wonderful birthday girl! Yo!

3 comments:

L said...

nice!! bunting is so cool! :D

Jo Serwey said...

ahh.. is that what it is called! hahahaha triangle flags ahahhah

Astermeds Blog said...

Hello Dear,
Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing....