Monday, June 13, 2011

Rottnest Island with the girls

I'm supposed to blog about this 2 weeks ago but I was somehow so busy and had no time to look through the photos. I really need to catch up with my blog! Okay, this post is going to be all photos and little writing :P

A weekend getaway with my 3 girl friends to relax and an opportunity for me to take some photos. (Need to get back to photo taking!!)

Rottness is a beautiful place to relax with beautiful scenery, unfortunately the accommodations aren't cheap and not very pretty too. Oh well, sceneries beats everything :D































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its actually Rottnest Island

not rottness

Jo Serwey said...

Oh ops! thanks for correcting me~!:D

Anonymous said...

no worries cool blog though!

Jo Serwey said...

Hey thanks.
Just a blog to keep me occupied. :)
Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Great photos... particularly liked the petrol pump and the lady in the bright clothes pushing the bike. Made me look at Rottnest in a different way. Keep up the good work!

PL+S

Jo Serwey said...

Thank for the nice comments PL+S!!
I will continue to brush up my photo taking skills!! :D