Saturday, September 24, 2011

Miss my family

A week has gone so so fast!!! Felt like my family has only been here a day or two!! :(
Joe & I brought my family around Perth, sight seeing, shopping, eating and spending a lot of quality time together. But there's never enough time yea?

I will blog about our family trip in Perth soon! But I had to edit the photos first hehe

Anyway, here's a photo of us in Mundaring Dam.



Love this photo so much! I'm gonna print it out BIG!!! :D

The worst part of the holiday is when I sent them off to the airport...
I was crying so hard when I was driving home, when I was editing the photos and woke up from my nap! Miss my family hanging around in the house.. talking.. playing ping pong.. and lots of laughters.

Good thing is, I've now got a whole heap of pretty photos in my computer waiting for me to edit and hopefully I can print it into a book! :D

Going to be busy busy again! Yay!

4 comments:

Adrian said...

Awww that's sad. There's always next time to look forward to. :)

That's a nice photo you have there!

Anonymous said...

big girl...just 化思念为食量吧!

Jo Serwey said...

Thanks Adrian :)

Jo Serwey said...

Hey Anonymous.. i actually did! i went out that night to shove my face :P