Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pork Belly Cooked 3 Wey

Today while I was at work, I was thinking to myself.. what can I do with the slab of pork belly at home...I want something yummy and beautiful!!!

The thing is.. I can only use whatever ingredients we have at home...
Then I thought.. I can do so many things with pork belly! Since it's only Joe and I are eating, I can divide the belly pork and make everything smaller portion! I'm genius hahahaha :D

Got home and told Joe about my idea and here we go! 3 dishes! All using 1 main ingredient! He cooked and I'm the helper! He is a better cook than I am that's why :P

Tadaa!



Pork Belly Cooked 3 Way Wey!
We got..
the Korean way - Kimchi Radish Pork Belly
the Chinese way - Dao Yiu Ba (Thicken Soya Sauce Pork Belly)
and...
the Western way - Roast Pork with Crispy skin



and I nom the whole lot! mmmmmm... DIRICIOUSSSSS :D~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good jojo... if only i stayed home to eat also :)

Jo Serwey said...

haha dun worry u tried all these b4 :)