Friday, October 7, 2011

Please vote for my photos :) Thanks!

I went to Centro Vic Park last week and saw there's a competition about sending in a photo that make you smile. I went home and quickly upload the photos to this site!

Pretty please my blog readers~ Vote for my images~!!
Because you might be in the running to win $1000!



Karzan <--click here to vote





My Family <--click here to vote





My Happiest Mom <-- click here to vote



Thanks for your kind votes. :)
I think this competition can only vote by Australians.. My sis tried it :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, sorry I haven't been blogging for nearly a week.. because I was feeling sick since Monday evening. Then it got worse. Yesterday was my worse sick day and I had to see the doctor. I'm slightly better today but still sniffly and mild headaches.. Hopefully I will recover soon! I hate being sick!!!
Anybody wanna bring me some soup~~~~?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
Voted but couldn't see the photo of your family at the reservoir/on the bridge.

Hope you're better soon!

Jo Serwey said...

hmm.. thats weird.. cuz i can.. I'll see whats wrong with it :) Thanks for your vote!!!

Mans said...

Voted! Your family photo. Hope you win! :)

Jo Serwey said...

thanks Mans!!! :D