Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Leen!

Shhhh... Leen is getting older!!!



Made this cake especially for her! Everything mean something about her.. hehehe
I hope she knows hahaha

I'm glad I surprised her with this cake! She probably knows I did something for her but didn't know I made this! (Hopefully! :P)



I brought her to the newly opened Sake Bar in Northbridge! Sake bar is now my favourite Japanese restaurant! Been there 3 times since opening! I can say I have tried most of the dishes! :D I think I can work there soon. hahaha



We had a whole table of food! It was kinda insane! We had Viking roll, Quail legs, Aburi Sushi, Tofu Salad, Tori Karaage, Oisun, Giblets and the Omakase Bridge!!! Felt like taking that bridge home haha :P



So so good..!! I really like this place because of the interior, the service, the food, the food decos, the jap booth, the tatami area.. Everything! Oh and the Japanese cocktails!! It's awesome!

It was a great night! Lots of laughters, lots of food, lots of love!



I hope you enjoyed your birthday Leen!! Happy birthday and good luck for the first day of work! Gambatte ne!! :D

No comments: