Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm gonna have an Awesome Birthday :D

Some of you might not know that my BIG THREE O is coming real soon.
Yes.. I'm gonna have a hell of a girly birthday parties!! I can't wait for my trip back to Malaysia! I'm going to celebrate my big day with my closest friends and my family! I can't wait! After that, Joe and I will head to Singapore! My birthday gift from Joe! I'm gonna eat eat eat!! Don't worry, I will help you eat too hehe..

My birthday actually don't start until the next weekend but I have been receiving birthday gifts from my friends!! SOOOOOOO HAAPPPPYYYYYYYY!~~~~ (^.^)

My first gift was from Weiching! She gave me a Urban Locavore box!
How awesome is that!! This box is totally a foodie heaven. Urban Locavore hand picked the WA best products each month and delivers them too!



This is what I got in the box!



I can't wait to try them all! Especially the finger lime.. really interesting. :D



Oh! and her family came to Perth for a holiday and gave me yummy pineapple tarts too!




My second gift is a Label Maker from Elisha!



As you can see, I can't wait, I have started using it! It is soooooooo nice to use!! I'm gonna label everything in the pantry, fridge, boxes and everything that I can label! Even Joe wants to borrow it and use it at work! :D

and my third gift is from Lillian and Cindy. I sorta knew they will give me something (some craft stuff) but just never thought that they surprised me with a lovely homemade plum cake baked by Lillian and beautiful toppers made my Cindy! Look at those pearls~!



OMG the cake is soooo cute I ate half of it! They were quite surprised I ate half of the cake. haha





Other than the cake, they gave me some lovely gifts and cute cards!!



Thank you so much for showering me with so much love everyone!! I didn't expect to celebrated my THREE O a week earlier! hahahaha It's kinda weird to tell people that I'm 30 soon! What a weird number for me! Oh well~ I'm sure I will get used to it. :P

Yay! Can't wait to meet my friends, family and a trip to Singapore in a few days time!

6 comments:

L said...

hehehe...i enjoy reading this...how exciting! and yes it was very lovely to catch up with you last night, glad you enjoy the cake. I had a great time too. Have a safe & awesome fun filled holiday!

fiery said...

LIAR.

U CELEBRATING WITH MEEEEE!!! :'(

Jo Serwey said...

Thanks L!!! We shall plan for craft shop hunting day when i get back :D


and leen, u should do better!!! where is my party/gift ha? hehehahaha

Anonymous said...

Oooh it's your birthday soon! How exciting!!!

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time in KL and Singapore! :)

I must make you a homemade birthday goodies! Will let you know when it's ready for you to pick up! ;)


Mans

Anonymous said...

Oooh it's your birthday soon! How exciting!!!

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time in KL and Singapore! :)

I must make you a homemade birthday goodies! Will let you know when it's ready for you to pick up! ;)


Mans

Jo Serwey said...

Hey Mans

Thanks! I had an awesome birthday and lots to blog about! Not sure if I can catch up to blog about it! hahaha

Wish me luck!! :D