Monday, August 25, 2008

My G9 + Photoshop

I was playing soccer and badminton with Joe at the backyard. Suddenly i look at the plants and the sky..so beautiful.... ok, getting my camera. hehe..



I'm a graphic designer that don't really know what design really is. (i know...shh!)
But.. I love making things pretty.. I love vibrant colours.. I love things that stands out!



Didn't know plants are growing in the backyard so beautifully.. probably spring is approaching.. Everything seems so colourful..


Karzan is not looking at the camera.. he is looking at the ball, hoping my camera can kick the ball high and far..

I'm just keep taking photos of everything, no matter what! I love taking photos.. random photos..



I know my photography skills sucks.. but.. i love to vibrant it up with my photoshop! There are so much things that you can do with it. Unbelievable.



I love my G9 and i want Photoshop CS3.

No comments: