Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sushi Night @ Home

Yesterday i suggested to joe that im gona make sushi tonight and i did it! it took me about 3-4 hours to finish everything. Preparations-cook-wrap-wash-clean. Joe is my kitchen helper hehe, IM THE CHEF OF THE NIGHT.

I think i made like sushi dinner for 6 or something. but only 3 of us eating. haha. we kept some for frances, and i bento it too. yum~



I'm so full and tired now. but im happy with my homemade sushi. Wish i can see my family enjoyin the food that i made. I believe i will have the chance to make for them. One day.

I love divided container.


This is how much i've made ( the steak is not in the pic)

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Yummy!!! Looks fabulous!!! I only ever make normal round sushi where to buy the tofu pocket?? Can u get in shops???