Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dinner @ Il Padrino, William St Northbridge

I brought Lyn to try Il Padrino at Northbirdge yesterday. I had a good story telling session :)

Lyn was in the mood of bitching, so while she was bitching, I eat :P hehehe

Lyn ordered Insalata Di Cesare ( Caesar Salad )

Tagliatelle Al Salmone
Tagliatelle served with fresh salmon, cherry tomatores, basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto, garlic and cream sauce.


and we had Folded Pizza - Calzone (I forgot to take a pic before i cut it)
Filled with salami, ham, mushroom and cheese.

We never had a folded pizza before, it tasted exactly like pizza and it was quite yum. I thought it was weird at first, but after a few bite, I like it :)

We were so full after, even after 2 hours of karaoke session.
I went home and had a good shit :)

2 comments:

ching∞ said...

The inside of the folded pizza looks horrible!

Jo Serwey said...

aiya.. cheese ma~~~