Saturday, November 15, 2008

Which car???

You must be wondering why I didn't blog for days..
It's not because I'm lazy
It's not because I'm busy going out
It's not because I got nothing to blog about..
It's because I was busy doing research on which car I should go for!
I was doing research and reading reviews everyday... It's a painful process.. Why can't I buy it like I buy a dress!? I know it's a stupid question, but I still wanna say it. :P
Well, my budget is quite low. Basically it's under 30k aud. I don't think I wanna tied up by financial problem when I'm this age. So, 30k should be good.
So, let me tell you the choices that I have in my mind..


VW Polo Pacific 1.6 5 Door 6 Speed Automatic $22,290




Mazda 3 Neo Sport 2.0 litre in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC S-VT Auto $22,990


Hyundai i30 2.0 16 Valve DOHC with CVVT Auto From $21,490





VW Beetle Miami 1.6 6 Speed Automatic $28,290


Peugeot 207 XR 1.6 Auto $25,490

Holden Astra 1.8L DOHC 16 valve ECOTEC 4 cyl engine $24,690

Citroen C3 Pluriel 80 kW petrol engine with Sensodrive transmission $29,990
I love convertible cars. :P But can't afford for most of it, unless i get a 2nd hand car.

Subaru Impreza R 2.0 Hatch Auto $26,490

Prices above are not the full price. Probably need to add $2k on top of that for surcharges.
Pics for illus only.


Yeaps, I prefer medium cars and I love hatches. Too bad I can't drive manual, or else I would definitely get manual ones, its so much "cooler" and cheaper.

I know you must be thinking, what about Honda and Toyota? They got the best cars
Yeap I know. Those cars are good. But I don't really like the design.
Honda Jazz is a little bit boxy, voted as the most easy to break in car and lotsa people had them!
As for Toyota Yaris - too small. Toyota Corolla - I don't like it.
I want something different and still affordable.
As for Ford Focus, I love them too! But they are petrol drinker. I know they are good, but it's gona be very pricey when I pay for my petrol, I rather save some money on petrol and go for shopping or go for fine dining!
I'm only gonna drive my car around the city, not far. I drove about 15mins to work everyday. So no point getting a car with big tank for petrol.
It's abit of a headache choosing for a car. I thought it would be fun to buy a car, but no... I feel stressed!!! my gawd..
Do you have any opinion/idea/comment/recommendation for me??
Please let me know!!

2 comments:

jasonho said...

mazda2?

Jo Serwey said...

mazda 2.. the shape is abit not nice.. mazda 3 look sportier :P
mummy dun let me buy mazdaaaaa