Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Outing with Classmates

Today we had the best Japanese class ever! No Class!
Just kidding.. :P
Junko sensei was sick today, the school had to send her home because she was too sick. So, all we did was conversation practice for around 30mins, then we all had nothing to do. I was very very hungry, so I suggested "Let's go and have dinner together!"
and we went to Nandos.

After dinner, we went to Pot Black to play pool. We had great fun there! I trashed all of them! wahahahaha.. nah.. joking.. won 2 games thats all >:P


This was our first time to hang out together as classmates. It was fun. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me... or else I could have taken nicer photos... Oh well, I can't wait for the next outing on the 6th Dec. Shintaro's farewell and Jackson's birthday! Looking forward to it!

No comments: