Wednesday, September 29, 2010

[Photog] Perth Royal Show

Just a quick post on my day out with the girls to Perth Royal Show. 10 hours of walking is no kidding and my legs are so sore now.



Train Station



The Orange Juice Stall



My Hello Kitty Showbag. It's so cute and definitely worth it!



My favourite Christmas Cake



Me in different height



My Favourite Game



This is for Judy because I don't have any photo of the lil chicks that she asked for. Sorry Judy. Didn't manage to see the chicks :(



Ferries wheel at Day



Ferries Wheel at night



The girl that wants me to take her photo. Funny.



Weeeeee.....







Come and play! I'm Bored!





So many people...



Bumper Cars!!!!



Merry Go Round



Ladies at the Henna Tent



The Punk Kid



My favourite. A random couple who are enjoying the fireworks. They are so lovely..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are getting better and better :)

Jo Serwey said...

XD your comment made me happy!
again.. long long way to go :)