Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day Celebration at Home

I had a wonderful and warmth Christmas on the Christmas Day. With Frances yummy food, jokes from all of them and the most important thing.. Gift opening!
It was quite a hot day since Christmas Eve. I was like Karzan lazying around and enjoying the air cond breeze.



Frances cooked us Pasta for lunch! It was light and quite filling!



I cleaned up the house and prettify the lollies bowl :P



This is our dining area set up with bons bons, candle light and some Oriental Lilies.



Frances and Stephen were busy preparing us some delicious dinner.



She cooked us Lobster and Baked Oysters for Entree.



and Pork Loin and some Turffle Oil Salad as main.
Pork loin was absolutely delicious and the best thing ever - crackles!



We were all so full after the meal, we couldn't have and of the Premium Christmas Pudding that Frances bought. We have to have it another day when we can really enjoy it.



After dinner playing with the cute bons bons, guess what's next?? Pressies time! We sat around the Christmas Tree open the pressies!



Even Karzan got a new toy on the Christmas Day~ He is loving it! You can see he dumps his old red ball aside and plays with the new tennis ball with rope.



I got the most luxurious gift ever from Frances. A Dior mini bag and the cute Dior Earrings!!! OMG! It's so cute and beautiful, I think its a waste to put it on my ears!!! 0_0"
I'm gonna treat it like baby! Felt like a millionaire suddenly ahahah



Got my All round Tamron Lens from Joe too! It's really convenient for me as I take a lot of photos from near to far, wide to telephoto! Love it!



I got a box of chocolates and a Guess purse from Joe's mom, a Kikki K's 2011 Calender with cute stickers!! I love Christmas! I love giving presents, I love wrapping presents and I love receiving presents!!! I love celebrations!!!



Happy CHRISTMAS!!! ^_^

No comments: