Friday, December 24, 2010

The Most Meaningful Gift I've Ever Given

Merry Christmas Everybody! It's Christmas eve today! What have you guys planned for today and the rest of the Christmas day? I'm sure everybody will have loads of love and rest!



Here in this post, I would like to thank everybody for your lovely support for buying the Mantou Christmas cards that I've designed and sell on my blog! I'm going to post this cheque to the Cancer Council of WA after Christmas :)
It's a great experience for me and I feel really happy and loved!

From designing it, rushing to look for papers and envelopes, printing it, cutting it and packaged it, I felt really fulfilled by doing it. (Thank god I didn't cut my fingers :P)

I have sold 42 packets of Mantou Christmas cards over the period of 2 months. I'm very happy with the result as my target was to sell 40-50 packets and I've reached the target.

But of course, I won't be able to reach it without your support.
Again, I would like to thank ...

Aunt Tina
Aunt Julie
Alice W
Alan’s Mom
Claire J
Christine K
Evan W
Elisha S
Edith
Franky K
Frances W
Gwen C
Jason H
Judy F
Jenny N
Jean L
Jaq Johnson
Justin W
Kristy T
Margaret Y
Melissa
Ming En
Pina
Prisillia K
Rach C
Steve T
Steph
Tony W
Tania B
Wei Ching
Yee Ling
& 2 from Perth Upmarket

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day ahead!!! ^-^

2 comments:

Judy said...

Well done Jojo, I'm so proud of you! You little philanthropist entrepreneur you!

Jo Serwey said...

hhaha thanks!
not sure about the entrepreneur thing though~ hahaha