Monday, April 30, 2012

Congratulations to S & A

This is a long overdue post, but happy things must share no matter how late it is! :D



 After looking at the photo above, I'm sure you can guess what it is already!
It was my friend's Steve & Angela's big day last month and I'm honoured to be their photographer & the person who make the cake for them!

These are some of the photos that I took on that day.. :)






Aren't they both look lovely?? Awww... So much love in the air ~~~~

The cake that I made was a success for me :)
It was my first time making such a huge cake and for such an important day! Honestly, I was stressed  for a bit because there were so many "just-in-case" in my mind! Thank god that cake turned out the way I expected!


Drunk Angela and Steve on top of the cake! (that's how they are when they are drunk in real life lol)  Made some silhouette of alcohol bottles too because they are both alcohol lovers :)


The only thing that I never thought of is the heaviness of the 2 tier 12inch + 8inch size cake! They were HEAVY!!! Luckily Joe helped me carry the cake!

The best part was I was told by Steve and Angela's friends that the cake tasted awesome! I was sooo happy to hear that! Thank you so much to YOU that liked my cake! Made my day :D



Anyway, anybody need cakes for any occasion like birthdays, baby shower or anything? Let me know! I'm happy to customise your very own cake for you!

Happy Monday! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

like x 1000

Sandy @ Hungry Again said...

Hi Jo!
How do you charge for cakes and such? Might be looking to get one. Saw your cakes and I pretty much went OH. MY. GOD.
You're crazy. In a good way :)

Jo Serwey said...

Hi! Great to hear from you!
I see you are a food blogger too :D
Tried anywhere new recently?

Thank you for liking my cake! About pricing, it really depends on what size and what decorations you want on your cake and maybe how many tiers you want it to be.

Please email me at jo.myweyoflife@gmail.com

and let me know about your ideas for the cake.
eg. do you want a 4", 6", 8"? 1 or 2 tiers? Theme?

Looking forward to hear from you soon!! :D

Angel Lam said...

OMG... their posture...awesome lol

Bessie Wills said...

Hi Jo,

Much much do you charge for cake that is made of organic ingredients?

Best regards,
Lori J. Nestor
Fermented Foods

Jo Serwey said...

Hi Lori,

Depending on the size of the cake :)


Email me at jo.myweyoflife@gmail.com, we can discuss about it there
Thanks.