Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year Resolutions

Not sure if you have been notice that I've been quite slack in the blogging world. I realised I don't blog as often anymore and I don't eat out as much anymore. I actually felt a bit guilty on not blogging!

Seriously, why am I feeling guilty?
I know I have been blogging crazily in the past 2 years. Everyday I will go to somewhere new to eat or go out and explore for new things just for blogging. It's quite fulfilling. haha

New year has finally come. I have gained a lot of things like having a comic book that drawn by me, sold more than 40 packets of christmas cards that was designed by me for charity, and of course not forgetting GAINING EXTRA KILOS for trying out good food around Perth!

That is why, I am taking a break from blogging about Perth Restaurants. Letting my body detoxing by itself slowly. Seriously, eating good food everyday is no good for you!!! Full butter, full milk, full MSG! Wow.. I am getting more and more picky on food everyday and that makes me wanna go to nicer and better restaurants everytime!

I am making a cruel decision to myself I know, but I know it's for my own good!!!! :P (Let's see how long that last yea?)

Anyway, since the topic is New Year Resolutions.. I am here to let you all know that I am taking a new challenge for myself! That is... to be a PRO Photographer! (Yeah right....!)
Okay, maybe not pro... but a better photographer. I have been reading lots of photography ebooks, photography blogs, forums and others nearly everynight, just to gain photography knowledge little by little. The more I read, the more I know I gotto learn. and more lens and equipments that I want to have.

I've been lugging around my heavy camera around whenever I can! To walkings, to fishing, to shopping, to dining, to everywhere basically! Any opportunity that I can get, I will shoot!

To some extend, I know I might have annoyed some of my friends, taking photo of them every time everywhere non stop. I know it's difficult for them because I'm aiming them with my big black metal box on whatever they do, I know they will feel uncomfortable being shoot. Same as me, I am really conscious on how I look or pose in the photo. As you know I'm not the prettiest person in the world. So, here, I would like to thank YOU for being so nice and tolerant to this stupid girl and I just want to let you know that YOU are the prettiest thing on earth and I would like to have everyone's faces and actions captured in my memory card. Thanks a lot!

Anyway, I know photography as my new hobby and be good at it is going to be a tough road but I know I am going to enjoy it! I may just need a few people to sacrifice their time and energy to be my model for me to practice more. haha.



Be ready boys and girls for this crazy lady started shooting you!

4 comments:

L said...

look forward to more of your beautiful photos!! :D

Jo Serwey said...

thanks L!
I need it! :D

jzilee tan said...

i will be your best model! hahaha

Jo Serwey said...

hahaha yes yes jelly.. i can make u look like jelly in all the photos~