Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OSX Cats

It's my brother's birthday today and other than wishing him happy birthday, I was trying to bribe him to buy me a lens and a flash in exchange of me buying him a iPhone 4.
I think it's a good deal hahahaha

$859 iphone to $2000 lens & flash? Hell worth it hahahah

He said he will buy it for me if I can name all the OSX cat names in 2 minutes.
Instead of googling it, I was trying to be funny and answer him in 30 seconds.



Not bad at all with the fact that I got 3 correct! I know nothing about the cats except for snow leopard. hehehe

Anyway, if you are interested which cats for OSX,
Here it is!

The Code Names

  • 10.0 Cheetah
  • 10.1 Puma
  • 10.2 Jaguar
  • 10.3 Panther
  • 10.4 Tiger
  • 10.5 Leopard
  • 10.6 Snow Leopard

I guess I won't get any lens or flash now... :P

3 comments:

ching∞ said...

woah.. you getting koko an Iphone 4?! seriously that was what i had in mind too.. PROVIDED that I get my commission.. but.. unfortunately..

anyways, i'll like to chip in partial if you are getting him the phone!

Jo Serwey said...

no.. of cuz im not buying the iphone lar.. where's my money come from!? ahhahaha we were just talking crapz!

ching∞ said...

chiu.. i was really thinking of getting him iphone 4 or the blackberry bold.. maxis package RM699 only leh..