Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brunch @ Boucla, Subiaco

I went Boucla with my friend today for her belated birthday and I fell in love with that place. That place is so unique I can't stop myself from looking at the decos. It's full of Greek lamps, ornaments and really cool & rustic kitchen wares. I love it!



Boucla opens for breakfast and lunch and it is always packed. It is a bit cramped inside but if you are lucky, you can get a seat at a very special area!
I call it the VIP room. :P



It's at the side of the shop and when you enter that tiny space, you felt like you are in dream land! All the beautiful cushions, colourful lamps, cool mosaic tables! Actually felt like I'm in the Aladdin movie! If I could, I would explore this place as detail as I can like I'm in a musuem. :P



To start her day, my friend had a cup of lemongrass and ginger tea and she got me a Mocha.



Oh and a plate of mix salad.



The salad was nice! A good mix of everything with a balsamic dressing. Fresh!
As I am quite a greedy eater, I picked a piece of cake as my brunch!
The Chocolate and Berries cake.



Heaven. Honestly.
The cake is moist, soft, warm, just right and it melts in your mouth. I'm loving it!
I'm so tempting to try all the cakes and pastry from the counter! Look at all the pretty cakes they have!



There's actually more! Just can't fit in my camera :P
Look at the decorations, flowers, generous of toppings and looks so homemade don't you think? Well they probably are homemade and freshly made daily probably too haha.
You should really go there and try if you are reading this page.
:D Delicioussssss

Boucla

Ph 9381 2841
349 Rokeby Road, Subiaco

Mon-Fri 7am-5pm
Sat 7am-3.30pm
Closed Sunday

No Reservations

Boucla Kafenion on Urbanspoon

No comments: