Sunday, November 20, 2011

Loving Cupcakes

It's all about cupcakes nowadays don't you think? It's cute, it's fun and it's convenient to eat! As Christmas is coming, I am researching some cute Christmas cupcakes for the Christmas party! Experimenting them is going to be time consuming.. but I think it will be really fun! Like meditation for me haha.

Below are some of my favourites that I found from googling. Click on the picture if you want to go to the original site :)

Minnie Mouse! So cute!!



Butterflies~



I will try to make these.. try.. 0_0"



Most beautiful cupcake I've ever seen.


Definitely want these!!!! I love it! Anybody? Make for me!?



Reminds me of Care Bears~



Copying ideas.. haha



Vintage Cupcakes



Animal Farm!





Are you going to make some cupcake now? :D

2 comments:

Carla Sento said...

I love the snowman one! I've seen some gorgeous Christmas tree styled ones, with just an enormous amount of green butter icing. Looks lovely but doubt I could eat that much green icing :)

Nicole Gamble said...

These are awesomeeeee! I can`t believe what I`m seeing!